A collection of interviews detailing the systems and structures in place that ensure the successful function of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Malcolm Daniel Interview, likely questions:
- Why photography?
- Which is your favorite work?
- What makes that work so special?
- Tell me about the collection you’re working on.
- How would you compare your tastes now to when you first started at the Met?
- What would you do if there was a major disaster in the museum and you were in danger of losing all of the art?
- What kind of emergency plans are in place? How would you know if there was trouble?
- How do you think others view your title as “curator”?